Sunday, July 12, 2009

will u be mine?

there's this saying which goes ''if you love someone, let them go. if they return, they will always yours. if they dont, they will never.''

baby it's been 2 months, that we havent meet each other. today is the first day i met u after all those heartbreak feelings. At first, i did a bit hestitate about returning back to u. but when i met u, my heart had told me what should i do. when your lips touches on mine. i feel so so so warm n yet happy. i smile from my heart. the trust feeling had came back to me. baby i know i still love u . n it's a lot. my love towards u didnt decrease n yet through this incident. actually it did made me more sure about my feeling towards u. I hope this time really could work out.

baby, if u are reading this. i would want to tell u that i really love you. sorry that i did lots of things that hurt u. i want to change all my bad atitidues n become a better person in my future.

pss: My heart belongs to you my love, only you. It'll continue beating as long as you're here to keep it alive . The day it stops, that's when we're both 6 feet under ; side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment