Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A letter to myself

i've been back from school for almost 4 hours. Time passing so fast, wish i could make it move slower.

My dearest trial exam had brought forward.
August 10th instead of 1st September.

I really don't want to get awful result. I really really very scared.

To be honest, I'm feeling very stress up lately. To see people around me are working/ striving so hard + hardworking to achieve what they want.

you know. I felt like a LOSER somehow.

I've always look through myself as a person who has no discipline, no self-determination, not smart (at all), no will-power and get easy distracted by the outer world easily.

People around me always say I'm smart. Well, I'll say may be u have see b4 the smarter one nor the one who work harder 1000% than anyone else to achieve what they want in their life.

I know where my limits is, I aware.

I don't want to loose grip.

I need support. I need comfort. I need warmth.

Held me these n I'm sure i will make it through a distance. Trust me. ;)

I really don't want to be a useless person.

I want my family n my bf proud of me.

-
This is a very emotional post.

I'm glad i had typed it out, feel much better now. =)



at last my wishes 4 this year. hope it will not late to bring it out. xP.

ALL I WANT IS YOU:


1) Straight As in SPM! (gonna fight for it)
2) Sets target and accomplish them with pride n glory.
3) A good n healthy relationship with my bf, derrick.
4) A healthy family with less confrontation. :D
5) All my dearest friends could achieve what they want in their life n happiness could always be with 'em.

Learn to appreciate things in present n never look back. I'm glad that u r mine now. i love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment